Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Intro

Hi everyone, I'm Hux. My real name's Michael, but the nickname's Hux. I'm a Catholic and an art school student in San Francisco (hence the title, because I live in the "Lion's Den" so to speak). I'm not going to be doing a another Catholic newsblog, because there are already tons of good ones out there (which I'll be linking to eventually). I'm intending this to be more like, well, a series of term papers. I'm fascinated by my Catholic faith and often study certain subjects in it that interest me. So, the basic idea is that I'll study some particular topic I'm interested in, (and if you are too, that's awesome), and write about. I do a lot of reading on the Faith and I feel that it needs an outlet where other people can benefit from any knowledge or wisdom that I glean. And in all honesty, sometimes the things I write about won't have anything to do with the Catholic faith, except in a tangential way. Oh by the way, don't bother looking for daily posts, because they're never gonna happen. Just look about once a week, and you'll see a new post, or two if I'm feeling particularly spry. Anyway, should in be fun.

Dominus Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment